Micellar Water Mist
For All Skin Type
A Very Good Morning and Happy New Year Girls!!! Hope you all are doing good. Removing waterproof makeup are really challenging, especially when you have done your eye makeup with waterproof mascara and eyeliner & you try to remove it with water 😔 The result is disaster and micellar water is the solution.
Today I am going to introduce and review Brillare Science Micellar Water which is currently in my favorite list.
Frequently asked questions related to Micellar Water.
What is Micellar Water ?
Micellar water gently cleanses & moisturizes the skin. Those small molecules grab on to all of the unwanted particles clinging to your face and dissolve them.
Is it safe to use Micellar Water?
Yes, it’s totally safe to use micellar water.
How to use micellar water?
Just take 4-5 drops of micellar water on a cotton pad and press gently against the skin.
About Brillare Science Micellar Water
- Brillare Science micellar water comes in plastic bottle with a pump dispenser, outer covering is of a cardboard box .
- Travel friendly .
- ATP infused papaya and algae extracts maintain healthy glow & energy level while boosting natural moisturisation factor of skin.
- Gives natural glow, free from Paraben, Formaldehyde, artificial fragrance and colour.
How to use Brillare Science Micellar Water :
- 4-5 pumps on fresh cotton pad, press gently against the skin and wipe off your the impurities .
- Rising off the face is not required but I suggest you to wash your face with normal water.
Price & Quantity :
Rs 750 for 100 ml
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Fragrance is mild.
- Doesn’t burn the eyes.
- Doesn’t leave any sort of oily coating.
- Free from Paraben, artificial fragrance, formaldehyde and color.
- Bit expensive
My Experience :
I am using this since a month and being a college going girl and loves to wear eye liner, so I go for water proof gel eyeliner, so that it stays for a long period, but taking it out is really difficult. Brillare’s micellar water removes it without leaving any traces of eyeliner and I am happy 😊
I really loved this miceller water and I am sure you will also love it. This micellar water is available on Brillare Science website and on Amazon.
Lots of love 💕💕